Peer Support Round Table: March 2022
- How we are feeling emotionally since learning about the interactions with Lindo shared by Mikey, Lindley, ASDAH, and others
- What our hopes are for conversations that we are having with community members
- Fear of growing our business due to fear of saying the “wrong thing”
- Punishment vs. accountability
- Not making a “home” in specific frameworks, with reference to:
- Affirmations from ASDAH networking event:
- I will make mistakes and that doesn’t make me a bad person.
- Accountability means I’m in community.
- My rage can be my medicine.